Monday, March 24, 2014

GRAFFITI BOMBER

bomber jacket - zara (similar here) | shirt - zara | jeans - topshop (similar here) | shoes - zara (lusting over these & these) | bag - proenza scholar (bigger version)

something about a bomber jacket and spray painted walls seem to go hand in hand. 
i feel the only thing missing from this picture is me holding a can of spray paint.
if i were to ever spray paint a wall, "gold" would definitely be my color of choice. 
i will admit that i do own a few bottles of gold spray paint, but i'll be keeping them for my house DIY projects. 


//shop the look//


2 comments:

  1. This bomber is really nice, love the color!
    I'm still looking for the perfect one for me..
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bomber is gorgeous, most def, but it's the shoes I'm absolutely smitten with. I tried to find them in Zara but couldn't locate my size, might have to have another peek!

    ReplyDelete

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...